From WordPress a classic question: ”What are the five items you must have on a deserted island?” And here are my answers, in words and pictures.
1 – SHELTER: A Teepee will do nicely. With a firepit for chilly nights and cooking.
2 – BOOKS. Have to keep the mind engaged! Probably wouldn’t come with the bookcase, though.
3 – FOOD and a source for it. Like maybe a couple of cows and a few chickens. And a little garden for everything else.
4 – TRANSPORTATION – A horse or two for riding and other conveyance would be just fine, thanks.
5 – FRIENDS. Even one would be fine. Does this count as an item?
If we could get our husbands to come, we just might never come back.
Because that’s a fine little world with no email, no phone calls … and no bill collectors!
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Ah..the Old “Desert Island Question…” (wendyalowden.wordpress.com)
- Deserted Island? Yes please! (notapunkrocker.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (soulfoodwords.wordpress.com)
- Desert Island Day Dreaming (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)