Who can I get to play me?
Dustin Hoffman could get my voice perfectly. Didn’t he play a truck once? And he’s about the right age. Or maybe Meryl Streep could do it. She can play anyone, even me … I wonder if she’s got time? Then there’s the matter of a script. Whoever wrote the last Avenger script … I want him. Or her. Or them. As long as they don’t blow me up or something like that.
Oh bother. I think I’ll just hang here in the meadow, enjoy the sunshine. Might as well. Yup.. It’ll be winter soon enough.
Did anyone bring an oil can?
- Daily Prompt: Ready For Your Close-Up (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ready For Your Close-Up (collegegirldai.com)
- Jack Mirkinson: ‘The Newsroom’ Recap: Thank God For Jane Fonda (huffingtonpost.com)
- Casting Call [Daily Prompt: Ready for Your Close-up] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Standout – Graffiti as art (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Heated By Fire (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Night in the City (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Opposition – Grrrr (teepee12.com)
- Theory, Dorothy Parker (teepee12.com)
- Boston Rooftop (teepee12.com)