It was a visit worthy of Jane Austin. We were fed and fed again. Entertained, charmed, chatted and entertained some more. I took pictures of the house, the land, the snow, the stream.
And OH the food. Such good food. Our host and hostess cooked up a storm. It was movie maven and gourmet heaven, not to mention a great house and land perfect for photography.
Good friends, good food, great movies, beautiful scenery … It was an award-winning weekend.
- What We Thought of the Oscars (hungryandfit.com)
- The Hobbit With BONUS Middle Earth Flowcharts (teepee12.com)
- inspiration, cinematherapy, and a guilty pleasure (joyfulwise.com)
- Oscars 2013: top winners at the 85th Academy Awards (theweek.co.uk)
- Oscars: Who’s Gunning For What At Awards (news.sky.com)