I’ve been to beautiful places and done nothing but watch the rain pour down for a full week. Talk about depressing. This time, it was a crummy hotel … but the weather was as good as it gets. Perfect. We could get up, go out and enjoy Cape Cod.
I have to admit: brilliant weather trumps luxury. Being trapped in a room, no matter how luxurious, isn’t much of a vacation and it definitely won’t offer much in the way of photo ops.
Mother nature rules. Especially when you are a photography enthusiast, even more if you are a couple and both of you are enthusiasts. So grab your gear. There’s a world out there we’re going to capture it!
- Blogger in a Strange Land – MORNING UPDATE: HOTEL HELL (teepee12.com)
- Week 3: Boston to Nantucket (schoonerkoukla.wordpress.com)
- Our last flirt with the north – Rockport, MA (travelpod.com)
- Cape Cod Canal (barnstablepatriot.com)
- Back on the Ledge – Garry Armstrong (teepee12.com)
- September 12, 2013 – Broadcasting Hall of Fame (teepee12.com)
- Top of the World – Garry Armstrong (teepee12.com)
- Vacation Report: Day 2 – Rising to the Challenge (teepee12.com)
- Vacation Report: Day 1 – “What a Dump!” (teepee12.com)
- Magic Time – Induction at the Hall of Fame – Garry Armstrong (teepee12.com)