I’ve been many things, but Epically Awesome is BIG and well, AWESOME 🙂 I promise to respond in full soon as possible. My other half and I have not been feeling well and we’ve been very low energy … which for me makes it difficult to be prolifically creative. As soon as I perk up even a little bit, I shall put my energy into saying a proper thank you to Natasha and the other folks who have honored me. Meanwhile, an itsy-bitsy reblog seems appropriate. Thank you Natasha. You are young, but you are wise, Grasshopper.
- Be Epic! (fitchickkc.wordpress.com)
- Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness (bishoptatro.wordpress.com)
- The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness (thelifeofatroubledteen.wordpress.com)
- Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Epically Awesome Award Of Epic Awesomeness: So Cool! (lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com)
- Epic Awesomeness! (abolg.wordpress.com)
I’ve been very kindly nominated for the ‘epically awesome award of epic awesomness’ by Kim over at Tranquil Dreams, so a big thank you to her 😀 check out her blog if you haven’t already, you won’t regret it 😀 Also a nomination from Meera Darji, who also has a brilliant blog that you should definitely have a look at 😀
So on to the rules, which are very simple;
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic – or both.
I might do a mixture of photos and facts because I’m not sure I can come up with ten interesting things!!
- I met Carol Ann Duffy a year or two ago, and she sat at a big table with all the Alevel English Literature students in my sixth form (which included me). We…
View original post 669 more words