The rain fell for almost a week, washing autumn off the trees.
The leaves stuck to the ground, covering porches, walkways and patios.
These fell to the deck where they floated on a bed of water covering a glass tabletop, creating a transient mosaic of water drops and translucent color.
– – –
- Daily Prompt: Singin’ in the Rain (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Singin’ in the Rain (timthepoet.wordpress.com)
- Just Another Day in WA (itsawonderfulfnlife.com)
- Forever Rain (short fiction) (jitterygt.wordpress.com)
- No suit attired rain dancing for me, thank you. (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)