My first trip to Coney Island, I was 8 years old. Over the long years, I have been there many times, with many friends and most of my family. Riding the Cyclone with my granddaughter was a delight I never expected to enjoy, sealing the memory … the fourth generation of my family to laugh and scream with joy as we rode those shaky rails again.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Nostalgic (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Coney Island’s Luna Park evacuated after iconic Astrotower deemed unstable (pix11.com)
- Nathan’s champ Joey Chestnut to defend hot-dog eating record at Coney Island (pix11.com)
- Structural Stability In Doubt At Coney Island Astrotower (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- George’s Coney Island (teepee12.com)
- Back to Coney Island – Summer’s Back! (teepee12.com)