When I started blogging, I decided I would never write anything I would be unwilling to share with anyone on earth, any member of my family — young or old. Former employers, colleagues, old boyfriends — wherever and whoever you are, this is public. Read it and weep, laugh, be happy for me, be jealous, whatever.
I hope you like what you find. I you don’t, that’s okay too. Be polite to me and all my other companions. Express yourselves with civility, kindness and intelligence and we will all get along in this best of all possible worlds. In other words, be nice and don’t piss me off.
There isn’t anybody I hope isn’t reading this. I have put a lot of effort into making this a site which might occasionally be controversial, but never smutty, nasty, or narrow-minded. Should I ever wander into that territory, feel free to sharply remind me!
Sorry WordPress.You ought to know, above all, right? If I am not willing that the world read me, I shouldn’t post it. More to the point, if it isn’t good enough for everyone, it’s not good enough for anyone. I’m no child or a bubble-headed adolescent on Facebook thinking only my circle of friends will read my stuff.
A blog is public. You and you and you and you (yes, even you, over there, hiding behind the tree). I include you all. Welcome to my cyberhome.
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Keep Out Posted by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out For Now (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Keep Out (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt – Keep Out (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No, Thank You – STOP! (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt; Keep Out (terry1954.wordpress.com)