Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections of the Golden Hour

75-RockportDaybreak-NK-01

Just after dawn, the gray shakes on the old houses by Rockport’s harbor change to gold, bathed in the reflected glow of a miraculous sunrise. Seagulls on rooftops wait for the day.

75-MorningGullsNK-003

17 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections of the Golden Hour

1. vastlycurious.com July 12, 2013 / 7:38 pm

Your header is fantastic. Marilyn, can I ask you please how do you link to the weekly challenge. I am so disgusted I try every week and it NEVER works?

• Teepee12 July 12, 2013 / 7:41 pm

After you publish your pieces, go BACK to their Weekly Challenge post and in the comments, add the link to you post. Also, usually the original Weekly Challenge appears in the “Related Posts” section and if you add the one that is for the wordpress original post, that will create a pingback to them and a link to you.

I keep their challenge post open until I finish my post or posts, then copy the address of the post and paste it into the comments on their site. Voila. A link. Does that make sense to you?

• vastlycurious.com July 12, 2013 / 7:59 pm

I tried this a myriad of ways? Do you see me in the Master list? I feel like an idiot and thank you for the help.. I will try again!

• Teepee12 July 12, 2013 / 8:34 pm

Look at my post (either of them). At the bottom, you will see a link to the wordpress challenge post. COPY AND PASTE IT INTO YOURS. Make sure you copy the LINK too. Trust me. It really will work. But also check the right side where the related posts appear and see if you can find it there. It should be in the list, as long as you’ve titled your post to include the Weekly Photo Challenge. In which case, JUST CLICK ON IT. That would automatically link you.

• vastlycurious.com July 12, 2013 / 9:21 pm

OKKKKKKKK> sigh. Shit.

2. Jean Alaba July 13, 2013 / 7:06 am

Prefect reflection of the sun! Great take on this week’s challenge.

• Teepee12 July 13, 2013 / 9:55 am

That was one of the two best ever sunrises 🙂