A modern photograph with a hint of the old west. The wheels of the stage leave tracks in the dusty main street of Tombstone, Arizona. The ghosts of the Earp brothers and Doc Holliday linger nearby, watching.
- Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (shoaibgarana.wordpress.com)
- #247- My Darling Clementine: Critics Top 250 Challenge (peepingben.wordpress.com)
- Tombstone (myoldaddiction2.wordpress.com)
- Treasures of Tombstone (photogenicfood.com)
- Citizen Twain: Mark Twain as Channeled by Val Kilmer (omtimes.com)
- Day 2 – July 13 – Tombstone Ghost Town (whereintheearthworld.wordpress.com)