I admit it. I’ve had all the education I want. Definitely all I need. I got most of it by reading books anyhow and I still read, so I’m always learning. What’s left?
Do I wish I’d done better in long division? Why?
Do I wish I’d studied harder? No, I did okay.
Do I wish I’d gotten that Ph.D.? I wanted a doctorate in comparative religion. I doubt it would have improved my life, so not really.
If there had been a degree program in for life? Somewhere I could have learned how to navigate the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune? Not keep falling over cliffs? Or going from the frying pan to the fire? Get the process of living right the first time? Because I could go for that, especially if I got to look at my script before I had to play the role. I can’t imagine any other degree that would have been particularly helpful. But yeah, okay. I’d take an advanced degree in life.
Or have I already earned one? Maybe that’s a big yes. I think so. Definitely. Maybe.
- Daily Prompt: My friend needs me? I’m on my way. (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to School (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to School (postcopadiaries.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to School (ravijain512.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to School (mistresstigresse.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to School (kevinaldily10102000.wordpress.com)
- Back To School (thatchickpiggy.wordpress.com)