If you could pause real life and spend some time living with a family anywhere in the world, where would you go? Photographers, artists, poets: show us TRAVELS.
I want to be adopted by a family with no heirs and a great deal of money. A family who have been searching for people who need their love and resources. It’s important that they also love dogs (we have four and aren’t going anywhere without them) and have a yard for them. Preferably a doggy door. And a good veterinarian on call.
Location doesn’t matter, though we’d all prefer someplace without snow … but willing to compromise. Just please, pay my bills and love me.
I come with an entourage so these generous souls will need to stand ready to adopt the rest of my family. That includes my son, his wife, my granddaughter — and most important, my husband. He is an undemanding soul, requiring little more than a comfortable bed, a recliner, a fast WiFi connection, food, coffee, a large screen HDTV with a good cable package … and lots of love. Hugs are important. Essential, in fact.
Hugs make the world go round.
- Daily Prompt: On the Road (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: On the Road (charlieray45.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: A Bend in Time Saves Nine (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: On the Road (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ebb and Flow (gmp1991.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: On the Road (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Island Chick [Daily Prompt: On the Road] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)