This award was made by Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com “I am part of the WordPress Family Award.” I’ve received it from Annmarie at Sweet Wildflower where you always get a hug and something good to eat.
It’s very timely since, having started a second blog at Blogspot, I am pondering the difference between therm and WordPress and finding that though I rack up good numbers there, the whole sense of family is missing. Maybe it’s too soon to expect it, but this still feel like home to me
There can’t be much my followers don’t know about me. Photography, writing, humor, sad. I write and I take pictures. My husband writes (a little, when prodded) and takes pictures so good I’m getting envious (no I’m not … I’m just proud!). I struggle with life, try to remember that what is terrible today may will be a belly laugh tomorrow.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
The Envelope Please
Now it is time for the thank yous. No one is obliged to do anything with this except know that I appreciate you and consider you friends.
HeadInAVice – Tyson was one of my first cyber friends and he’s still with me. Thank you again.
alienorajt – Alienora who writes like an Angel demon, makes me laugh, cry, think … and makes me feel loved. Hard when you’ve never really met 🙂 Thank you!
For Rarasaur – Rara is the rarest of the old timey dinosaurs. What a fine friend she has been to me, supportive and kind and cheerful even while her own problems swirl around. This is a mere token, but I’d like you to know I care.
For R. L Culpeper who makes me think and keeps me on my toes 🙂
To Awakenings – Sharla, we have traveled a ways together. We struggle, but it’s getting better. Believe it. We’ll go there together.
Eagle-Eyed Editor, you have been there from the start. I owe you. More than one!
Bette Stevens — 4writersandreaders — a gift to all of us, always ready to lend a hand, offer encouragement. Thank you!!
Other friends belong here and I would put you on, but many of you don’t “do” awards. If you ever want one, drop by. I have a dozen or so extras and you can take your pick! I haven’t forgotten anyone. As far as I’m concerned, you ALL deserve this award because you are all my family.
- WordPress Family Award (morefoodpls.wordpress.com)
- We are family (dawnyhosking.wordpress.com)
- My WordPress Family (silkandspiceblog.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Blogger Family Award (heidiemakes.wordpress.com)
- The WordPress Family Award! (coatechnophile.wordpress.com)
- An Award, The Word Press Family and a beautiful friendship (sweetwildflower.wordpress.com)