When you drop by my little site, please leave with an armful of bright orange pumpkin. Carry it, cradle it, hug it to your breast. It is yours to do with as you will. You can do no wrong as long as it brings you joy and makes you smile.
Carve it or cook it. Stand it on your doorposts with a painted scowl or a sunshiny smile. Celebrate the growth of the earth or the remembrance of the dead.
Dress your pumpkin as dreadful death. Or leave it naked to the elements. A pumpkin can be food for your body, a pie of total delight and a scent rising to heaven. May I share? Or it can be candy for all eyes, the richest color plucked from a season of rich colors.
Come to my place and take your pumpkin. Pumpkins, pumpkins for all the world. Pumpkins are waiting for you. You may pick the best or the least of the bounty I offer.
- Daily Prompt: Trick or Treat (DailyPost.Wordpress.com)
- Tricks and Treats to Keep your Pumpkin Perky (mariasprocleaners.wordpress.com)
- 6 Amazing Pumpkin Carvings (redtri.com)
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree (thecookingbug.wordpress.com)
- How Do I Roast Pumpkin Seeds? (happilyblended.com)
- Mom’s Hilarious Note for Pumpkin Thief (newsfixnow.com)