I am always lost. Sometimes a lot lost. Other times, fully turned around. Surely driving through our little town should not add to my confusion … yet it does.
Which light is for going straight? Is this lane stopped? Turning? Tell me, I don’t know! What? How? Red, yellow, green … Why do we need so many lights for a single, small intersection?
I’m confused. Life is confusing. Which doctor should I be seeing? How many of which pill for what? I’m tired of being lost. Lost in life, lost in traffic.
Lost o lost and by the wind grieved … Thanks Thomas Wolfe.
Is that a policeman? “Officer, did I do something wrong? I’m sorry, but I don’t understand. Is there a manual for this intersection?” Is there a manual for life?
- Daily Prompt: Land of Confusion (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- DP daily Prompt: Land of Confusion Ranu’s post (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Land of Confusion (awlscribe.wordpress.com)
- 222. Dazed and Confused (kevindeisher.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt ~ Standing Out in Confusion (misifusa.wordpress.com)