Honestly, I was in the mood to buy something. A camera, a lens, a widget, gadget, cool electronic toy. I was eager and ready. But wherever I looked, the stuff on sale was something I already own … or something I don’t need or want. I’ve already shopped for my family and close friends, so there are no gifts on my list to be bought.
So I looked. And looked. And looked again. Finally, I found exactly what I needed on Amazon — and snapped it up. Greenies tooth cleaning dog biscuits for small breeds. I was thrilled to find it on sale for 20% less than I usually pay.
That concluded my Black Friday shopping. Garry and I bundled up and went to enjoy the annual lighting of Heritage Museum and Gardens.
Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. Thanks to all of you who came and visited. Congratulations to all of us who stuck it through and made it to the end. It has been an experience … and a lot of fun! See you next year!
- Your Black Friday Shopping Survival Guide (thedailyquirk.com)
- black friday shopping (littlemissjennaayy.wordpress.com)
- No black Friday shopping for me! (eeyoresbaby.wordpress.com)
- Post #132 It’s black friday, friday, gotta go push some people on black friday! (tailofone66.wordpress.com)
- Black Friday Haul (swankyandsanguine.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo Day 29: Black Friday (awriterbecoming.wordpress.com)