If a picture is worth a thousand words, I have given you the better part of a novel in this gallery. My number one, in pictures. From 30 years (or more) ago, from a few days ago and everything in between. Pictures with me, at work, with dogs. On boats, in the backyard, in the field. At a ceremony in which he is honored.
He is my number one. My friend for fifty years, my husband for 23. It doesn’t get more Number One than this.
- Daily Prompt: My Number One (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Playtime! (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Forgive and Forget? (mediarelationsteam.wordpress.com)
- Show Me Redundancy | The Jittery Goat
- S. Thomas Summers | Meeting the Outlaw Jesse James
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Melissa Holden
- Christ: My All in All | meanderedwanderings
- Lazy humans, mutters the dog | We Live In A Flat
- Who is the most important person in my life!? | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Icesabel