Tomorrow is the first day of a brand new year. Tomorrow you get to become anyone in the world that you wish. Who are you? You can choose to be anyone, alive today or someone gone long ago. If you decide to stay “you” share your rationale.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us METAMORPHOSIS.
– – –
Note: THIS IS IRONY. THIS IS TONGUE IN CHEEK. WARNING! TAKE WITH GRAINS OF SALT!
Tomorrow I won’t have arthritis in my spine and bursitis in my hips. My mitral valve will be young and sprightly. The cardiomyopathy will be a memory. My hair will be thick and healthy, my skin smooth and wrinkle free. Yes, it will be a new me. No more poverty, no more pain, no more bills we can’t pay.
Hosanna! It will be a fabulous day, a day of days and an unfettered future.
Hallelujah, bring on the trumpets!! Yay me!!
- Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt To Motivate You into 2014 (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Is Having A Barbara Walters And Oprah Winfrey End Of Year Special | The Jittery Goat
- A Single Organism.
- DP Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow | Sabethville
- Daily Prompt To Motivate You into 2014 | Misifusa’s Blog
- 242. Metamorphosis | Barely Right of Center
- Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Daily Prompt: A Brand New You, Effective Tomorrow | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss