Tell us about the nicest thing you’ve ever done. Photographers, artists, poets: show us KINDNESS.
I’ve done a lot of stuff in my life. Whether or not it was “nice” or “not so nice” is not for me to judge. Only the recipient of whatever it was could possibly say and they aren’t talking.
I’ve done stuff for people I thought was nice and helpful only to have it backfire in a particularly horrible way. Like that couple you introduced who got married and are now in the middle of a hideous divorce. You know, that kind of nice. Oops.
So I’ll just say this: I did the best I could under the circumstances. Maybe I helped. Maybe I didn’t. Maybe my kindness turned out to be a massive disservice.
If I helped, I’m glad. If I didn’t, I’m sorry.
Only my dogs fully appreciate me. They want what I can give without worrying about the long-term effect and psychological consequences: a cuddle and a treat. I can do that!
- Another Moment of Kindness | Geek Ergo Sum
- Tell us about the nicest thing you’ve ever done. | LiteralGospel
- Daily Prompt: Being Nice | Paul Davis
- A Treat Dispenser… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Nice as Nice Does | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- To Serve Mankind | The Jittery Goat
- The Daily Post: Nicety Nice : SiegMom
- Violins, cars and stereos: Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: Nice Is as Nice Does | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- Daily Prompt: Handling with Kindness, Restoring a Photo | Daily Prompt & Blogging Progress
- Creating RHV is probably the best thing I have done as a human | “The Ish,” presented by the Bohemian Rock Star
- Nice is as Nice Does | clean bliss