What can I say about the 26th?
It’s a day that will live long in memory for no reason. It is not a birthday nor the date of a famous battle. It is a non-event day, perhaps unique entirely for its utter lack of importance.
Let us celebrate on behalf of the little people, the non-critical events of our lives. The small disasters, the minor irritations, the routine purchases. Yes, let us sing praises, hosannas, to that last and least of days — the 26th of whatever!
- 26 | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Ah, The Lonely People | The Jittery Goat
- Stop that Wrecking Train | THE OVERCOMING
- DP Daily Prompt: Your Days are Numbered | Sabethville
- Lucky Number | A mom’s blog
- The Things | Muhammad Saif Ali
- Why a Boat? | Exploratorius | Photo Hack & Curious Wanderer
- Daily Prompt: Your Days are Numbered | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Strength in Numbers | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- Daily Prompt: Your Days Are Numbered | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss