by Krista on February 22, 2014
Ever been dumped by a boyfriend or girlfriend? Was it a total surprise, or something you saw coming? Tell us your best worst breakup story. Never been the dumpee, always the dumper? Relate the story of a friend who got unceremoniously kicked to the curb. Change the names to protect the innocent if you must.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us RELEASE.
– – – – –
Tainted love? Tainted? It sounds like the year I spent hooking on a seedy street corner in some crumbling town in the upper Midwest. Not.
Tainted? Could you have picked a more loaded adjective if you went hunting for one that would make all of us feel like we need a shower? For anyone who suffered abuse, this is an incredibly poor choice of words and subject. Tasteless at best and rude too.
I’ve been divorced twice. The second one was an asshole. But it wasn’t tainted, just serious misjudgment all around. As for old boyfriends, put the emphasis on old because any who are still kicking around are well on in years. Long in the tooth. On social security. Pensioned off. Out to pasture.
Enough with the depressing prompts. Time to move on folks.
- A Meal With Millie (short fiction) and The Daily Prompt | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Tainted Love | alienorajt
- Keeping The Music That Counts – Release | My Days In A Song
- Tainted love | dandelionsinwind
- It Ain’t Pretty | Views Splash!
- Daily Prompt: Tainted Love | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- One Crazy Mom » Tainted Love
- DP Daily Prompt: Tainted Love | Sabethville
- Stood up at an airport | sixty, single and surviving
- DP: Tainted | Scorched Ice
- Tearful kisses – Daily Prompt: Tainted Love | Chojin Bain – Wondering thoughts of a Dreamer
- Daily Prompt: Tainted Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss