Like a lichen on a rock, I cling. Like the sun, I rise. Like the earth, I renew.
I’ll be back.
Friday’s the big day, though I’ll be in the hospital as of Thursday for cardiac catheterization. Hopefully they won’t find anymore stuff that needs repairing. Garry will try to send updates, but he’s going to be busy and tired, so be gentle with him. This is hard for him too.
Stubbornly, determinedly, I’ll come back. Until then, I will miss you.
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender- Between Resilience and Stubbroness | Journeyman
- The Trial, Not For the Weak of Faint of Heart: Part 1 | jlaneb
- No surrender on Mental Illness | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- There are just some things I like a certain way. The right way. | thoughtsofrkh
- Stubborn as a Mule! | meanderedwanderings
- Pardon me for everything I’m about to say | Attempted Human Relations and Self
- Welcome to the jungle | The verbal hedge
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | My Extraordinary Everyday Life
- Health Goals, Easy Going Or Stubborn? | Because It Calms My Nerves:
- The Conundrum | Each Feather, A Freedom
- Java, Joe, Carbon Remover, Plasma | Exploratorius
- Tweet, Tweet, Twitterfiction | My Little Avalon
- Steadfast in my integrity: I am my mother’s daughter « psychologistmimi
- How Do I Get My Son To Go To School | A mom’s blog
- I am not bossy, I AM the boss | IvyMosquito
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Finding Life
- Stubborn Love | peacefulblessedstar
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Life is great
- Stubborn Dutch | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
OH YES YOU WILL AND THEN I AM GOING TO DRIVE UP AND TAKE YOU ON AN ADVENTURE,,,,,,YEP : )
I’m getting there. This one is not a sprint. More like a marathon! And I could get into an adventure. I love new experiences. It’s just been a while since I’ve been up to doing much!! I’ll be ready 🙂
Been thinking about you Marilyn, hugs.
Godspeed, Marilyn, and God-relaxation, too. May it go easily and well for you and may you always have love at your side. As Marrik would say, viyaadstametet (thanks and thank God for you.)
Got a few MORE days to wait. The surgeon has two emergency surgeries Friday, so I got booted to Tuesday with tests on Monday. No matter. My life is on hold anyway. I have nothing but time, right? Right!!
And I just got bumped again to Wed/Thursday. Is Dr. Godot in?
I’ll be thinking of you from Oaxaca, Mexico – my partner and I are off on Tuesday night to visit Elsa of ‘My Lunch with Elsa’ fame in a house she’s rented there for two months. The cost for 7 days is less than the price of one night in most hotels at our latitude.
““Let us do something, while we have the chance! It is not every day that we are needed. Not indeed that we personally are needed. Others would meet the case equally well, if not better. To all mankind they were addressed, those cries for help still ringing in our ears! But at this place, at this moment of time, all humankind is us, whether we like it or not. Let us make the most of it, before it is too late!” -Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot
I hope your surgeons go on soon to the great adventure of fixing you up.
Have a wonderful time! Save that address. Should something good happen and we are become able to vacate, that sounds exactly like our kind of place!
Wishing you all the best! Hope to see you soon.
Well Lady, others have expressed themselves so well that I’m going to just say, you will be missed.
This too shall be pass.
I will be thinking of you.
Thanks, Patty 🙂