Like a lichen on a rock, I cling. Like the sun, I rise. Like the earth, I renew.
I’ll be back.
Friday’s the big day, though I’ll be in the hospital as of Thursday for cardiac catheterization. Hopefully they won’t find anymore stuff that needs repairing. Garry will try to send updates, but he’s going to be busy and tired, so be gentle with him. This is hard for him too.
Stubbornly, determinedly, I’ll come back. Until then, I will miss you.
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender- Between Resilience and Stubbroness | Journeyman
- The Trial, Not For the Weak of Faint of Heart: Part 1 | jlaneb
- No surrender on Mental Illness | ALIEN AURA’S BlOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- There are just some things I like a certain way. The right way. | thoughtsofrkh
- Stubborn as a Mule! | meanderedwanderings
- Pardon me for everything I’m about to say | Attempted Human Relations and Self
- Welcome to the jungle | The verbal hedge
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | My Extraordinary Everyday Life
- Health Goals, Easy Going Or Stubborn? | Because It Calms My Nerves:
- The Conundrum | Each Feather, A Freedom
- Java, Joe, Carbon Remover, Plasma | Exploratorius
- Tweet, Tweet, Twitterfiction | My Little Avalon
- Steadfast in my integrity: I am my mother’s daughter « psychologistmimi
- How Do I Get My Son To Go To School | A mom’s blog
- I am not bossy, I AM the boss | IvyMosquito
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Finding Life
- Stubborn Love | peacefulblessedstar
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Life is great
- Stubborn Dutch | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: Never Surrender | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss