– – – – –
We can’t be friends because you won’t like me. Really. Count on it.
Even if I like you, more than likely won’t return the feeling. I talk too much. My tongue is sharp. If you say dumb things, I will snort derisively. I will not take you seriously if you don’t know any history and don’t read books.
If you take photographs with trash cans in the background, I will not admire them, even if the subject is your most beloved grandchild. She/he would look better — guaranteed — without the trash cans. Unless you are making some kind of artistic statement about grandchildren and trash and I sincerely hope you are not.
I am not everyone’s cuppa tea. Sometimes, I’m not even my own cuppa tea. Actually, I’m not all that fond of tea, except for green tea ordered with Japanese food.
This probably makes me a bad person. Screw it.
- Will You be my friend? Daily Prompt | ALIEN AURA’S BLOG: IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND!
- You and I | The Colours of Life
- Daily Post; why can’t we be friends? | sixty, single and surviving
- Introversion and Friendship: Mutually Exclusive? | meanderedwanderings
- Why Can’t We Be Friends? | Pippakin Talks Cats, Dogs, Teeth and Claws
- The humor and indignation taste test: The art of friendship these days « psychologistmimi
- Rabbit’s Foot in Mouth | Charron’s Chatter
- DP – Why Can’t We Be Friends? | hometogo232
- Daily Prompt from WordPress: Making new friends – That’s My Answer
- House of Cards « Averil Dean
- Daily Prompt: Why Can’t We Be Friends? | Awl and Scribe
- Friendship | A picture is worth 1000 words
- Make Friends? | wisskko’s blog
- It’s probably me… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Adult Friends | Lori’s Life and Other Stuff
- Daily Prompt: Being Friendly! | All Things Cute and Beautiful
- The Art and Science of Unmaking Friends
- No one is so rich as to throw away a friend | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Daily Prompt: Making New Friends | A Day In The Life
- Daily Prompt: Why Can’t We Be Friends | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss