If it were anyone except Rich Paschall, I probably wouldn’t have agreed, but how can I turn down our partner in crime here on Serendipity?
Here are the very simple rules:
“List 10 things you love and 10 things you hate – then nominate 10 bloggers to do the same.”
I’ll make the lists, but I won’t nominate anyone. Sorry, but I can’t do that. I will however, be very glad for anyone who would like to take up the challenge. It’s an easy one and fun!
The lists are in no particular order.
THE LOVE IT LIST
- My people (you know who you are!) and my dogs
- Books in all forms — Audio, regular books and those who write them
- Cameras, photography
- Well-written movie and television scripts with intelligent, snappy dialogue
- Clever people
- People who have a unique outlook on life — or anything else
- The Blackstone River
- Pretty much all animals, wild or domestic
THE HATE IT LIST
- Telephone solicitors, survey takers, and especially recorded messages
- Clichés and platitudes
- Bad scripts on TV series, especially when the main character suddenly behaves completely out-of-character because the scriptwriter is too lazy to write it properly
- Any script which proffers blatantly wrong information that could be easily corrected with a simple Internet query
- Cable and cell phone companies
- Bad customer service
- Ignorant rants all over social media and the morons who encourage them.