OCTOBER ODDBALLS

Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2016 Week 41

Garry taking my picture while I'm taking his
Garry taking my picture while I’m taking his picture

Graffiti on the bin in the park
Graffiti on the bin in the park

Fred
Fred

cob-banner-oddball

15 thoughts on “OCTOBER ODDBALLS

1. angloswiss October 17, 2016 / 2:25 am

Fred seems to know that dark days lie ahead. Mr. Swiss never bothers with a camera, although he has a good one. He is more into mobile telephone.

• Marilyn Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 11:30 am

Garry will only use his tiniest camera and even though I periodically suggest that some of his pictures would benefit from a better camera with a bigger sensor. I don’t think he is getting the point. He thinks I’m criticizing his art whereas I’m suggesting a better lens and faster camera sometimes will give better quality photographs. But since i do the processing anyway, it’s all the same to him.

I am planning to let Fred winter in the garage, but since he snitched during our murder investigation, I’m not sure I can trust him in the house!

• Garry Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 11:57 am

Mrs. Swiss, Fred is on borrowed time. He can’t turn his life around after all his dastardly deeds. His only out may be to work as muscle for Pink Floyd Weld and Gary Johnson, the hinky 3rd party Prez candidates.

2. draliman October 17, 2016 / 3:16 am

The first one was freaky. Weren’t you worried you’d get sucked into some sort of infinite photo or does that just happen when you have two mirrors opposite each other?

• Marilyn Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 11:27 am

I believe the infinite loop is only created if the pictures are taken simultaneously … but then, your are instantly sucked into a digital vortex of epic proportions from which you can only escape during a major motion picture.

• Garry Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 11:58 am

Dral, that’s an excellent point. We could vaporize each other.

3. evilsquirrel13 October 17, 2016 / 9:58 am

I see Fred is still on the lam….

That was nice of someone to point out that the dumpster at the park has “GRIME” on it…

• Marilyn Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 11:26 am

Yes, the dumpster was a major feature. It added a certain “je ne said quoi” to the overall autumnal ambiance. A perfect postscript to all the years of my father’s photography. He never failed to pose the children in front of the trash bins. I have pictures of bins from all over North America.

• Garry Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 12:00 pm

Squirrel, Fred’s days are numbered. I hear the Samoan Mob is looking for him.

4. swo8 October 17, 2016 / 12:22 pm

Now let’s see Garry’s picture of you, Marilyn.

5. Cee Neuner October 17, 2016 / 2:11 pm

I would think the yellow camera is odd and not Garry!!! I do like Fred though. 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong October 17, 2016 / 3:52 pm

I got Garry to try a grown up camera today and I think he liked it. He does love the little yellow Q7, though. It’s the ultimate grab-and-go camera 🙂

• Garry Armstrong October 18, 2016 / 12:18 pm

Grab and go? Is this an Orange Head product?

• Garry Armstrong October 18, 2016 / 12:17 pm

That’s so sweet, Cee. You’re right about Fred. His days are numbered.