COLORFUL TRANSMOGRIFICATION?

The same flowers. Transmogrified. Sort of. Not actually sure what this is supposed to mean, but I’m a good sport.

TRANSMOGRIFY | WORDPRESS DAILY POST WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE
I participate in WordPress' Weekly Photo Challenge 2016
I participate in WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge 2016

16 thoughts on “COLORFUL TRANSMOGRIFICATION?

1. Covert Novelist October 29, 2016 / 12:43 am

lol, yes you are! Always. It’s fairly obvious to the rest of us. Your work, speaks for itself.

• Covert Novelist October 29, 2016 / 1:30 am

lol@ that. Your such a delight. A breath of fresh air in reality. Thank you for sharing your time and interests. I find your work most enjoyable. Often thought provoking, and quite often fun.

• Marilyn Armstrong October 29, 2016 / 1:36 am

I try. Being appreciated makes the effort worthwhile. I appreciate you, too. Without friends like you, I’d probably just quit.

• Covert Novelist October 29, 2016 / 2:18 am

Awe, what a lovely thing to say. I’d certainly miss you if you did, and since I’m new to all this, only having begun blogging July lst, well really written anything on the 3rd, I’m rather excited still. lol

• Covert Novelist October 29, 2016 / 2:29 am

Not to mention, I LOVE your sense of humour. It’s subtle, but delightful and often, because I get it, makes me LOL just saying.

2. angloswiss October 29, 2016 / 2:32 am

Good idea, I think I was too lazy to try something new.

• Marilyn Armstrong October 29, 2016 / 1:07 pm

I just had these pictures sitting in the folder, so I used them. It was these or nothing. Not one of their better challenges.

3. swo8 October 29, 2016 / 11:03 am

So you had to play with the colours. I took a second look and I think it is the same picture but altered.

• Marilyn Armstrong October 29, 2016 / 1:06 pm

It’s the same flower, but not the same picture. Taken with the same camera at the same time on the same day, however, so close enough. Transmogrify? Not a really great topic for this challenge. Anyway, had these pictures. Figured I’d use’em πŸ™‚

• swo8 October 29, 2016 / 1:09 pm

And why not?

4. cordeliasmom2012 October 29, 2016 / 11:07 am

I’m embarrassed to admit that I had to look it up to make sure that’s a real word (well, it is more than one syllable, after all!). But according to what I found, transmorgrify means to change into a strange or grotesque form, and your photos don’t look strange or grotesque at all. Just thought I’d point that out because that’s the kind of morning I’m having.

Recently, I’ve been using the camera software to enhance pretty much every photo I take. it makes me feel like a bit of a fraud, but the pictures are so much more appealing when I’m done. And people seem to enjoy them, so I guess that makes it ok.

• Marilyn Armstrong October 29, 2016 / 1:04 pm

I did know what it meant, but I haven’t anything in my huge files that would really illustrate the word and I don’t have software that can do it either. If I do, I’ve never used it. So that’s all I had and that’s what I posted. Frankly, I’m having a sucky couple of days. I’ve got a headache, too. It’s TOO EARLY to have a headache. Anyway, transmogrify is a stupid topic for a photo challenge. Just saying.

5. loisajay October 29, 2016 / 3:27 pm

Yes, you do play well with others. πŸ˜€ I had to look up this word and still don’t think I actually ‘got it’…..

• Marilyn Armstrong October 29, 2016 / 4:55 pm

I know what it means. I just don’t know how it applies to photography πŸ™‚