PAPER COVERS ROCK – ROCK BREAKS SCISSORS – SCISSORS CUT PAPER

Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – December 7, 2016

“Paper covers rock, rock breaks scissors, scissors cuts papers,” we would chant. It wasn’t a game, really. More like a way of choosing. Picking who would be on the this team or that, who was in, who was out.

72-rocks-09122016_08

And finally, what about scissors? Don’t have any pictures? Look amidst the wrapping paper. They’re hiding there.

cee's fun foto chall

14 thoughts on “PAPER COVERS ROCK – ROCK BREAKS SCISSORS – SCISSORS CUT PAPER

1. Covert Novelist December 10, 2016 / 12:57 am

I have to say I thought it was a really cute idea. I enjoyed this very much.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 10, 2016 / 1:51 am

Thank you. It was really Cee’s idea, though. She comes up with this stuff … I do not know how she keeps up with all of it. i tried this for about 6 months and it is a lot more work than I imagined possible. It was fun doing it 🙂

• Covert Novelist December 10, 2016 / 2:00 am

It takes determination and dedication and lots of thought and time I imagine. I don’t know my way around enough to consider it .perhaps one day Not! Lol

• Marilyn Armstrong December 10, 2016 / 2:35 am

I was just doing one challenge once a week and I found it too much. I can’t imagine doing a bunch of them a week.

• Covert Novelist December 10, 2016 / 4:22 am

I don’t know either, maybe after Christmas but right now, not possible

2. swo8 December 10, 2016 / 11:12 am

You covered it! I think that page was from one of the Angelique books? I read that series many years ago.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 10, 2016 / 11:15 am

Oh wow! I still have a hardcover in reasonably good shape and about half the sequels in paperback. Anne Golon is still alive and still writing. There are about 5 more books, but they are in French and have not been translated into English. I live in hope. There’s a whole Angelique group of Facebook. They often get together in various parts of Canada which were the sites of the later books. Frenchman’s Bay especially. They also did a group excursion to meet Anne Golon in Paris. I met her son in Jerusalem. He teaches at the University of Jerusalem. Small world!

• swo8 December 10, 2016 / 11:19 am

My mother started reading her books and introduced me to them. I think I still have a number of them in paper back. Neat that you met her son in Jerusalem.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 10, 2016 / 8:44 pm

I was working down the hall from him. I knew him, but I didn’t make the connection until I realized his last name was “Golon,” so I asked him if by any chance he was related to … and (small world) he was 🙂

• swo8 December 10, 2016 / 10:36 pm

I like it when those things happen.

3. Cee Neuner December 10, 2016 / 12:04 pm

I see your yellow scissors and my rock will crush them. 😀

4. DailyMusings December 10, 2016 / 7:37 pm

love your take on this challenge Marilyn- your “rocks” are beauties and so clever to use the wrapping paper!

• Marilyn Armstrong December 10, 2016 / 8:42 pm

I have to confess, unless I specifically remember when I took a pictures, I have to do a keyword search to find stuff in my files. I’ve gotten better at naming things so I can find them again, but this is a big piece of what came up on a search for paper 🙂