ODDBALLS – THE PECULIAR PICTURE CHALLENGE

Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2016 Week 49

It’s oddball picture time again, and I’ve got a few. All taken in the house. I’ve got a lot of “stuff.”

Ana McGuffey and Abe Lincoln
Ana McGuffey and Abe Lincoln
72-oddball-ceramics-macros-more-21112016_092
Ceramic bowl
The Hutch
The Hutch
Glass and crystal
Glass and crystal

13 thoughts on “ODDBALLS – THE PECULIAR PICTURE CHALLENGE

• Marilyn Armstrong December 11, 2016 / 10:46 am

Too many. No one gets our of here without something to take home! I’m trying to offload some of the very cute cargo of a lifetime. Problem is, everyone I know is trying to do the same thing 🙂

1. Cee Neuner December 11, 2016 / 11:38 am

I really like your dolls with Abraham Lincoln in the background. Fun photos this week. 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong December 11, 2016 / 11:54 am

Thank you. Whenever I have light, I roam around the house, trying to grab pictures and usually realizing that something needs to be cleaned 🙂

2. omniclassic December 11, 2016 / 3:11 pm

These may be as “odd” as the ball gets…???

• Marilyn Armstrong December 11, 2016 / 4:37 pm

I often take pictures that are kind of abstract because I like the colors or shapes or the light. Sometimes, I like them a lot, but they are kind of hard to explain to other people🙂

3. swo8 December 11, 2016 / 4:56 pm

They are more lovely than odd, Marilyn.

4. angloswiss December 12, 2016 / 2:23 am

Odd is a matter of interpretation,and I find your oddities very attractive. Who has an Abe Lincoln at home. I have a Mikhail Gorbachev – who?

• Marilyn Armstrong December 12, 2016 / 2:52 am

Cool! I also have Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt. And Eleanor Roosevelt. I used to collect historical figures and movie stars. I still have about a dozen of them.