THERE WAS EDEN

“Wheresoever she was, there was Eden.”  ― Mark Twain, The Diary of Adam and Eve

Perhaps for some it is a place. A building, dwelling, or over there, on the edge of the mountain or by the river. For me, home is wherever that which I love best can be found. There need be no hearth, no specific locality or history.

72-Bi-tonal-Main-St-Uxbridge--120315_002

The weather may be chill or warm, inclement or fair. Wherever my love will be, that will be home.

DISCOVER CHALLENGE | Finding Your Place

16 thoughts on “THERE WAS EDEN

• Marilyn Armstrong December 14, 2016 / 1:28 pm

Thank you 🙂 AND only 84 words! I think this is my shorted ever post (that wasn’t only pictures).

• angloswiss December 14, 2016 / 2:14 pm

All the more to be honoured. I also have problems saying things in few words. If we ever meet one day – who knows – shall we take turns to talk first – we might have problems otherwise.

1. Garry Armstrong December 14, 2016 / 1:16 pm

We have our own little Eden. You, me, Bonnie and Gibbs.

• Garry Armstrong December 14, 2016 / 1:42 pm

We’ve actually been laughing this week. It’s….a MIRACLE!

• Marilyn Armstrong December 14, 2016 / 6:46 pm

Thank you. I thought it was going to be longer, but I got to the next paragraph and realized I was done.

• swo8 December 14, 2016 / 6:52 pm

It takes a touch of genius to know when you’re done.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 14, 2016 / 6:47 pm

Thanks. I somehow expected it to go longer, but it was finished. Sometimes, the hardest part of writing is knowing when you’re should stop.