A little Christmas Humour to Brighten your Day

We all need a laugh!

Covert Novelist

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

View original post

10 thoughts on “A little Christmas Humour to Brighten your Day

1. angloswiss December 17, 2016 / 2:11 am

Love the vegetarian joke about the carrot

• Marilyn Armstrong December 17, 2016 / 1:10 pm

I just laughed at these. They are all new cartoons of very old jokes. Little boys have been moving the carrot since forever. When I was in high school, our “mascot” symbol was a beaver because our school was built alongside Beaver Pond. One year, the literary magazine came out and our little boy beaver had a brand new (large, erect) penis. The principal was furious and tried to get all the copies back but we all hid them. That issue was called “The Eager Beaver.” I wish I still had it. It was quite an artistic rendering.

2. Garry Armstrong December 17, 2016 / 1:02 pm

Thanks for the laughs. So very much appreciated. HAPPY New Year, Timmy!!

3. swo8 December 17, 2016 / 2:11 pm

Good ones.
    Lesli

• Marilyn Armstrong December 17, 2016 / 3:23 pm

Made me smile. The only smile of the morning. It’s cold and very nasty. Snow turned to sleet. Not my favorite. I guess winter arrived.

• swo8 December 17, 2016 / 6:02 pm

It’s here officially in a couple of days.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 17, 2016 / 7:00 pm

I know. I’m still figuring out what to cook. Oick. And I probably should wrap something. I think I’ve got paper, but I’m not sure about tape or ribbon. Or stickers.

• swo8 December 17, 2016 / 7:47 pm

Don’t panic. Have an eggnog and put your feet up.

• Marilyn Armstrong December 17, 2016 / 9:30 pm

My answer has been to do nothing. There’s not much to pack and I probably have enough stuff and if I need more, I can go and pick it up at the drug store. Food is more complicated. 5 people, 158 medical conditions, 1500 opinions.

• swo8 December 18, 2016 / 11:05 am