WHICH WAY?

Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – January 4, 2017

So many ways to get there. Anywhere. Except when you can’t get there from here. My problem isn’t how to get “there.” The real question is, “Do I want to go anywhere?: If I do … where?

Church and meeting hall

72-crooked-poles-which-way-ma-10142016_012

72-Which-Way-Beacon-Hill_045

Long hallway

:Photo: Garry Armstrong
Photo: Garry Armstrong

Cee which way photo challenge

16 thoughts on “WHICH WAY?

1. swo8 January 4, 2017 / 4:04 pm

The stone building with the thatched roof is unique.

• swo8 January 4, 2017 / 4:29 pm

Isn’t that something else! Lovely.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 4, 2017 / 8:43 pm

It was actually about the size of a garage. The house had a regular roof, but they had made this outbuilding into a perfect little old Irish cottage. They let us take pictures.

• swo8 January 5, 2017 / 10:44 am

Such a pretty country. Did you kiss the Blarney Stone?

• Marilyn Armstrong January 5, 2017 / 11:17 am

No. There was a massive traffic jam on the road to Blarney, we we went where the traffic wasn’t and wound up in Sligo. Which turned out to be fantastic. Actually, I’m not sure there were any wrong ways to go 🙂

• swo8 January 5, 2017 / 12:12 pm

Have you ever seen such variations on green?

• Garry Armstrong January 5, 2017 / 11:12 am

My wild, Irish rose.

2. Rick January 4, 2017 / 4:07 pm

Thataway

3. DailyMusings January 4, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Love that first one especially. Also like your new header – you used one of my favorite fonts- fits the word perfectly!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 4, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I just discovered I had that font. It’s different than anything I’ve used before, but I thought it added maybe a touch of light-heartedness to the look of the site.

The first shot is from Old Williamsburg, VA. It’s both a church and the town meeting hall.

4. jcalberta January 10, 2017 / 2:32 pm

I couldn’t help but notice a lack of snow in your pictures. LoL!
    I’m happy just to sit on my computer most of the time.
    Thank God my wife gets my out occasionally.