FUN PHOTOS – OLD VS. NEW

THE NEW …

New snow
New snow

cee's fun foto chall

13 thoughts on “FUN PHOTOS – OLD VS. NEW

1. Dennis January 11, 2017 / 9:31 am

Wow, the oxidized metal of the oldtimer… I love rust textures so much. There is something beautiful about it. Looks especially great on the red paint. 🙂

• Marilyn Armstrong January 11, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Thank you. I love rust in photographs. I am less fond of it on my daily driver. It does have a wonderfully photogenic quality. Old rusting metal is one of the best textures, given the right light.

2. Cee Neuner January 11, 2017 / 11:24 am

Beautiful old and new gallery for this week’s theme. Thanks Marilyn 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong January 11, 2017 / 12:40 pm

Thanks Cee. I started out wanting to do just cars. I had a lot of old cars, but almost no new ones, so eventually, I rethought the whole thing 🙂

3. Garry Armstrong January 11, 2017 / 12:06 pm

The new snow is now old.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 11, 2017 / 12:52 pm

And by tomorrow, gone. But there will be new snow to replace the old. Winter is yet young.

4. swo8 January 11, 2017 / 1:48 pm

I love that old Han pot Marilyn. I’m in a Chinese phase at the moment.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 11, 2017 / 5:41 pm

I have some EXTREMELY expensive and hard-to-get reference books. If you want them (and if you are collecting, you need at least a few) I can send you some. I’m no longer actively collecting, so the reference is not as important. Some of these books are in Chinese and have never been translated. I know collectors who learned Chinese because it was the only way to get the information they needed.

• swo8 January 11, 2017 / 6:47 pm

I would love to have them Marilyn, but I have books coming out my yin yang. I’m not really a collector either. I just admire. I do thank you for your generous offer.