GRACE – THE WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE

WordPress Weekly PHOTO CHALLENGE | Graceful

A graceful reflecting window in a modern building ... It doesn't have to be old to be elegant, balanced ... graceful
A graceful reflecting window in a modern building … It doesn’t have to be historic or ancient to be elegant, balanced … and graceful.
The Pond - April 2016
The Pond – April 2016
The flock of birds at dawn on Ogunquit beach
The flock of birds at dawn on Ogunquit beach
Where do the swans go? Photo: Marilyn Armstrong
Three swans, one immature (with the black beak) on the pond
I participate in WordPress' Weekly Photo Challenge 2017
I participate in WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge 2017

9 thoughts on “GRACE – THE WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE

1. Covert Novelist January 21, 2017 / 12:21 am

OMG I SOOOO love those photos! Incredible! The window alone has such appeal, but the birds in flight, with the backdrop, just gorgeous.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 21, 2017 / 12:56 am

Thank you! That’s the window in my doctor’s office building. It really caught the reflection of the sky and looked lovely. Funny how sometimes a place that looks like there’s nothing to shoot turns out to have a nice picture in it πŸ™‚

• Covert Novelist January 21, 2017 / 1:34 am

The best pictures often come from the most surprising of locations or even ideas. It is so much fun when that happens.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 21, 2017 / 1:36 am

And it is why I take a camera with me everywhere, including the doctor AND the grocery store. And the pharmacy. Everywhere. You just never know when the magic will happen πŸ™‚

• Covert Novelist January 21, 2017 / 1:41 am

That is so true, and I agree 100%. I love seeing what someone else may have missed, it suddenly pops up, in your face even though no one else can see the potential. It’s delightful and surprising and great fun.

2. swo8 January 21, 2017 / 11:36 am

Incredible photos, Marilyn. That beach is just so tempting.

3. Leya January 21, 2017 / 2:49 pm

Graceful gallery – wonderful.Especially number three took my breath away.