THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE OUT-OF-FOCUS | FUN FOTO CHALLENGE

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Good and Bad

THE GOOD!
We were heading for the river, just a few miles down the road ... but the sun was setting faster than we could drive. So we stopped and from the side of the road, the setting sun was bright and beautiful against a darkening sky.
We were heading for the river, just a few miles down the road … but the sun was setting faster than we could drive. So we stopped and from the side of the road, the setting sun was bright and beautiful against a darkening sky.
THE BAD!
Do not let his look of innocence deceive you. This creature is bad to the bone. He lies like a dog! He steal food and toys! Bad, I tell you. Bad yet beloved.
Do not let his look of innocence deceive you. This creature is bad to the bone. He lies like a dog! He steals food and fuzzy toys! Bad, I tell you. Bad — yet beloved.
OUT-OF-FOCUS
Out of focus doesn't begin to cover it. I could not recreate this photograph because exactly why it turned out this way, I have no idea. Gibbs moved, but why is he almost transparent? Is this a new super-power of which I was previously unaware? If he can make himself invisible, that would explain a lot of strange goings-on around this house.
Out of focus doesn’t begin to cover it. I could not recreate this photograph because exactly why it turned out this way, I have no idea. Bonnie moved, but why is she transparent? Is this a new super-power of which I was previously unaware? If she can make herself invisible, that would explain a lot of strange goings-on around this house.

cee's fun foto chall

24 thoughts on “THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE OUT-OF-FOCUS | FUN FOTO CHALLENGE

1. angloswiss January 25, 2017 / 2:23 am

Good photos. I have a few of those blurred photos.

• Garry Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 1:37 pm

Gibbs’ human persona is Jack Elam in his prime.

2. draliman January 25, 2017 / 3:07 am

She must have been moving really fast for the camera to capture both her and floor behind her while she was “elsewhere” πŸ™‚ Superdoggie!

• Garry Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 1:42 pm

Bonnie IS Superdog!!

She’s weighing offers for a continuing role in the “Supergirl” TV series. But she wants above the title billing, guaranteed residual profits that escalate with every repeat and a no cut contract.

3. Paula January 25, 2017 / 6:54 am

He steals food and fuzzy toys? He reminds me of some people in my family. Yes, he looks adorable.

4. loisajay January 25, 2017 / 7:37 am

The Amazing Bonnie–disappears in the blink of an eye!

• Garry Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 1:45 pm

Ah, Leslie. Gibbs has your number!!

• swo8 January 25, 2017 / 1:46 pm

Yup, he probably does. Might sneak a cookie to him.

• Garry Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 1:49 pm

Leslie, Gibbs will do his sofa attack routine for you. While you’re laughing, he’ll nail you!! Bad to the bone, this guy. He’s my hero!

• swo8 January 25, 2017 / 1:51 pm

There’s a lot of little boy in him, bless his soul.

5. Cee Neuner January 25, 2017 / 11:26 am

Maybe Bonnie is actually a ghost in human form most of the time. πŸ˜€

• Garry Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 1:46 pm

You may be right, Cee. We did nose kisses last night and she gave me the look of an old girl friend.

6. Pat B January 25, 2017 / 8:35 pm

The first photo is pretty amazing. Very nice. Your remarks about your dog just made me laugh. Even with all the behaviors pets just worm their way into our hearts. There is a photo I took once that reminded me of a Monet painting, but the actual object was a far cry from it. HaHa

• Marilyn Armstrong January 25, 2017 / 10:02 pm

The current thinking is that Monet was increasingly myopic and what he painted was actually what he saw, literally. Maybe if Monet were around today, he would have eyeglasses and sharp focus πŸ™‚

7. evilsquirrel13 January 26, 2017 / 2:49 am

Bonnie must have the same superpowers my squirrels do when they show up in my photos with transparent tails. It must be one of those ultra-visual things only animals and cameras can see…

• Marilyn Armstrong January 26, 2017 / 3:12 am

It explains all the things that disappear and I am absolutely sure I put it right there on the table where it belongs. It was really Bonnie in her invisible mode who took it. Superpowers are everywhere. Does this mean that the zombie apocalypse has begun? Nothing would surprise me. Maybe those squirrels with invisible tails are zombie squirrels waiting to eat our brains. Maybe they’ve been eating a lot of brains and that explains the current state of … everything! That’s it. That MUST be it. Thank you. I’d never have figured it out without your help!!