CEE’S “WHICH WAY” PHOTO CHALLENGE

Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – January 25, 2017

The sun goes down, but the road goes ever on.
The sun goes down, but the road goes ever on.
The gate is open, but no one is going through.
The gate is open, but no one is going through.
Garry creates the way on a snowy morning.
Garry creates the way on a snowy morning. He should be wearing boots. At least socks. We call this “winter denial.” If I refuse to wear boots, it isn’t really winter.” It doesn’t work for me, but it works for my guy.

72-bw-poster-roads_02

Cee which way photo challenge

19 thoughts on “CEE’S “WHICH WAY” PHOTO CHALLENGE

1. evilsquirrel13 January 26, 2017 / 2:09 am

And here I’d have imagined Garry would wear cowboy boots out in the snow like all the other legends of the West did when they were shoveling….. wait, did it ever snow in the Wild Wild West?

• Garry Armstrong January 26, 2017 / 1:31 pm

Gynormous, I mean GY-normous snow storms in “The Wild Rovers” with William Holden and Ryan O’Neal as the heroes of the current Prez and Vice Prez.

2. draliman January 26, 2017 / 3:24 am

The picture of Garry made me shiver. If there’s one part of my body that stays cold after the rest has warmed up, it’s my feet. No socks in the snow!

• Garry Armstrong January 26, 2017 / 1:33 pm

Oh, I caved in by trading my boat shoes for the sneakers. I’m an old Gyrene. Don’t need socks in the snow.

3. DailyMusings January 26, 2017 / 6:01 am

love the feel of the black and white- very vintage. Oy to Garry’s choice of foot attire!!

4. swo8 January 26, 2017 / 10:10 am

I deny winter as well but I wear socks. Oh boy his feet have got to be cold after that.

• Garry Armstrong January 26, 2017 / 1:35 pm

My feets looked a little orange.

5. Cee Neuner January 26, 2017 / 2:17 pm

My first thought was Garry isn’t wearing any socks. Ouch!!!! Gorgeous photos Marilyn. 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong January 26, 2017 / 6:16 pm

Thanks Cee. When he was younger, you might see him in a heavy winter coat and hat … and shorts. This is not as unusual here as you might think. There’s a mindset that feels if you pretend it isn’t winter, it isn’t winter.