ANOTHER MONTH HITS THE ROAD – CEE’S ODDBALL PHOTO CHALLENGE

Ceeโ€™s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: January 29, 2017

It was a peaceful Sunday. After the almost frenzied pace of the past week, it was welcome.

Cozy corner of the living room, late afternoon.
Cozy corner of the living room, late afternoon.
A virtual moment on a Sunday afternoon
A virtual moment on a Sunday afternoon
Out through the air shaft at the Dana-Farber Cancer Center
Out through the air shaft at the Dana-Farber Cancer Center

13 thoughts on “ANOTHER MONTH HITS THE ROAD – CEE’S ODDBALL PHOTO CHALLENGE

1. Pat B January 31, 2017 / 2:06 am

Those are beautiful photos. They look almost like paintings.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 31, 2017 / 2:25 am

Thank you. I’m working my way through filters, finding what works with which pictures. I am also discovering that the same filter may not give the same result, even used on the same picture if you redo the picture. It’s interesting. Sort of photography, but not exactly? I’m glad they are interesting to look at. Thanks again!

2. angloswiss January 31, 2017 / 2:14 am

Sunday afternoon with the computer. I remember my mum saying, when cigarettes got more expensive “What else does an old boy have as a pleasure”, yes that was mum. Now I say “what else does a golden oldie have as a pleasure except for the computer” how times change.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 31, 2017 / 2:23 am

I have a computer in the bedroom and another in the living room. Even if I’m not using it, it is nearby. It’s almost a body part and I’m pretty sure they will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands before they toss me into the fire pit ๐Ÿ™‚

3. DailyMusings January 31, 2017 / 5:30 am

love the filters you used. They really change up a photo

4. swo8 January 31, 2017 / 12:00 pm

Neat photos, Marilyn. The filters always add a mystic to them.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 31, 2017 / 4:07 pm

I am having a lot of fun experimenting. It’s nice that I can take a very ordinary picture and be creative. I’m delighted you enjoy them. Thank you!

• swo8 January 31, 2017 / 4:52 pm

My pleasure indeed!

5. Cee Neuner January 31, 2017 / 1:33 pm

You always come up with photos to amaze and delight us.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 31, 2017 / 4:06 pm

Thanks Cee. If it weren’t for you, I probably wouldn’t be doing all this experimentation ๐Ÿ™‚