BEAUTIFUL MORNING

It snowed last night. Not a heavy snow, but lovely. A frosting. It was already beginning to blow off the branches when I caught the last rays of a late sunrise …

180-snow-dawn-020117_025

180-snow-dawn-020117_022

180-snow-dawn-020117_004

12 thoughts on “BEAUTIFUL MORNING

• Marilyn Armstrong February 1, 2017 / 11:40 am

A pretty thing to wake up to. I was feeling okay until I just saw the headlines. Now I wish i had not woken up at all.

• Garry Armstrong February 1, 2017 / 12:55 pm

I’ll focus on the scenery from indoors, and getting over the latest cold. Bah, humbug!

1. DailyMusings February 1, 2017 / 11:23 am

So pretty. We also had just that light covering of snow that is so pretty on the trees.

• Marilyn Armstrong February 1, 2017 / 11:41 am

It is lovely … and not so much that it should require any plowing. So far, so good.

2. swo8 February 1, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Pretty to see the glint of the sun come through.

• Marilyn Armstrong February 1, 2017 / 3:49 pm

That early light on fresh snow is really lovely. And there’s wasn’t so much that we needed a plow (phew).

• swo8 February 1, 2017 / 3:54 pm

Now that’s always a blessing.

3. loisajay February 1, 2017 / 8:40 pm

Goodness, that first photo is beautiful.

• Marilyn Armstrong February 1, 2017 / 9:22 pm

Thank you. It was a lovely sunrise. You don’t see that color of yellow light very often and it’s quite ephemeral. I was glad to actually catch it.

4. draliman February 2, 2017 / 3:21 am

Just enough to make everything pretty πŸ™‚
    It’s very warm (11C), very windy and raining here 😦