THE DENSITY OF CORN IN VERMONT’S MOUNTAINS

DENSE | PHOTO CHALLENGE – CUTTING VERMONT CORN

I participate in WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge 2017

17 thoughts on “THE DENSITY OF CORN IN VERMONT’S MOUNTAINS

1. Garry Armstrong March 29, 2017 / 1:03 pm

Oklahoma in Vermont….

2. angloswiss March 29, 2017 / 1:16 pm

Great photos. I am just sorting mine out for this theme.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 29, 2017 / 7:47 pm

It was going to be shore grass or corn, because they were the only two things I could think of that were truly dense. I suppose some flowers, maybe, but growing corn is very dense.

3. judyt54 March 29, 2017 / 3:39 pm

um…Vermont is all mountains. The only valleys are the roads leading to the next mountain. I always said, if Vermont had an ocean, I’d move there.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 29, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Well, yes. This was Peachum, so it’s pretty “up there.” I’m surprised they have any space for corn, given the terrain.

4. J Walters March 29, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Well we have lots of fields of corn up here in Ontario, but these are beautifully fit into the contours of your land (ours is pretty flat). Wonderful post.

• Marilyn Armstrong March 29, 2017 / 7:41 pm

This was high up in the mountains in Vermont. Around here, the cornfields are pretty flat. Maybe the ONLY flat places around here 🙂

5. swo8 March 29, 2017 / 7:50 pm

What lovely terrain!

6. Laurie Griffin March 30, 2017 / 8:08 am

I’m from Vermont so those pics were a trip down memory lane. Thanks!

• Marilyn Armstrong March 30, 2017 / 11:08 pm

I love Vermont. I know it’s cold and rural and snows a lot, but I just LOVE it. It is totally New England.

7. Madame Zenista April 2, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Such a great landscape basking in the bright sunlight! Simply beautiful …