IN THE VALLEY – WHICH WAY?

72-Kayaks-OIL-GA-Sunny-Sunday_071

Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge – April 7, 2017

Welcome everyone to Cee’s Which Way Photo Challenge.

72-River-Sunday-ZS200_115

72-Boat-Slip-Sunday-ZS200_171

The snow is gone and it’s a brand new world!

72-Bridge-Sunday-ZS200_156

Cee's-which-way-1

13 thoughts on “IN THE VALLEY – WHICH WAY?

1. Dina April 7, 2017 / 11:18 am

The first one looks very inviting! 🙂
    Wishing you a great weekend, Marilyn.

• Marilyn Armstrong April 7, 2017 / 12:42 pm

Thank you. That’s Garry’s picture. Kayaking has become surprisingly popular. I guess all the rivers make people long to paddle. And that is one of the areas where the river is quiet and the tide not strong. It was a pretty day 🙂

2. swo8 April 7, 2017 / 1:53 pm

The photos are so inviting. I would go any way with them.

• Marilyn Armstrong April 7, 2017 / 2:54 pm

The river on an early warm day is always inviting. Pity we aren’t allowed to swim, at least not in that part of the river. There are a few places which are okay for swimming, but most parts of the river have dangerous undercurrents and gigantic snapping turtles. I do mean GIGANTIC.

• swo8 April 7, 2017 / 3:07 pm

Do you ever get a chance to photo them? I would love to see one.

3. angloswiss April 7, 2017 / 2:50 pm

Wonderful photos – love the second one with the “steps” – a very good effect.

• Marilyn Armstrong April 7, 2017 / 2:53 pm

Thanks. It looks like steps, but it is (apparently) a small boat ramp. Why it’s stepped like that, I don’t know. Someday, I’ll have to haul something down it and find out 😀

4. Covert Novelist April 7, 2017 / 5:28 pm

I enjoyed each but I think I was really drawn to the dock, the rippled effect was appealing.

• Marilyn Armstrong April 7, 2017 / 6:47 pm

Thanks. It is pretty. I’ve often wished i had little boat to launch 🙂

• Covert Novelist April 7, 2017 / 7:06 pm

No doubt! You have a wealth of variety there. The forests and roads as well as the rivers add such a quality of life. I love that!

5. lwbut April 8, 2017 / 2:38 am