SURPRISE! WEEKLY WORDPRESS PHOTO CHALLENGE

THE DAILY POST WORDPRESS WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: SURPRISE!

Nothing is more surprising than genuine surprise! Every once in a while, I’m lucky enough to catch such a moment.

I participate in WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge 2017

19 thoughts on “SURPRISE! WEEKLY WORDPRESS PHOTO CHALLENGE

1. swo8 April 12, 2017 / 1:37 pm

They also look so joyful.

2. Dennis April 12, 2017 / 1:45 pm

Nice photos but for me the Rolling Stones shirt stands out πŸ˜€ Mainly because I love the Rolling Stones πŸ˜€

Also…. did they move the Weekly Challenge to Wednesday now?

• Marilyn Armstrong April 12, 2017 / 2:02 pm

Yes, they did. I often don’t post until Friday anyway, but today I knew exactly what I would use, so I posted today. And the Discover challenge seems to have disappeared.

• Dennis April 12, 2017 / 2:29 pm

Thanks, that’s interesting… I was wondering why there were no WP posts anymore on Fridays and did not check their mid-week emails out until now.

• Marilyn Armstrong April 12, 2017 / 5:50 pm

Thanks. I’m not one of the great “catch the moment” photographers, so I’m pleased I got at least these two!

• Marilyn Armstrong April 12, 2017 / 8:31 pm

Thanks! It’s a rare thing for me to actually make that shot. Mostly, I miss them. Almost all of them.

3. Maggie C April 12, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Good timing to catch them in just the right moment. Great photos!

4. evilsquirrel13 April 13, 2017 / 12:57 am

The perfect placement of the Rolling Stones logo with that cake is even more priceless than the looks of surprise! Even Mick Jagger can’t resist licking the icing…

• Marilyn Armstrong April 13, 2017 / 1:18 am

It was a really huge cake, too. I’m pretty sure my son ate all of it. He’s a big guy, but that was a big freaking cake πŸ™‚