ESS AND TEE IN BLACK & WHITE — THE NEXT LETTERS

Truck
Telephone pole
Television camera
Sandals

11 thoughts on “ESS AND TEE IN BLACK & WHITE — THE NEXT LETTERS

1. angloswiss May 6, 2017 / 1:05 am

Black and white certainly adds to the impact of the photos.

• Marilyn Armstrong May 6, 2017 / 1:20 am

These worked out well, but not everything looks good in black and white, or at least, not the versions I make. When I used a real darkroom, I got much better results for medium or lower contrast black & white. You could use special paper to bring up specific effects, something you can’t really reproduce in digital. But I still like digital better. It is SO much less expensive! That really nice paper could easily cost a dollar a sheet … and that was 45 years ago.

2. swo8 May 6, 2017 / 10:46 am

Great photos, Marilyn. Your sandals look comfortable.

• Marilyn Armstrong May 6, 2017 / 1:38 pm

Clarks. One of the three sandals I can count on for comfort along with good old Birks and Fitflops ๐Ÿ™‚

• swo8 May 6, 2017 / 1:42 pm

I still remember the pair I got from Israel.

• swo8 May 6, 2017 / 5:58 pm

They’ve been at it a long time, they must know what they’re doing.

3. Cee Neuner May 6, 2017 / 2:54 pm

I like your telephone pole photo and sandals. Summertime. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Marilyn Armstrong May 6, 2017 / 4:47 pm

Thanks. And any day now, it will be summer. It usually shows up one afternoon next week. It’s cold, it’s rainy … and suddenly, the sun comes out, everything blooms and it is summer.

4. puppy1952 May 7, 2017 / 1:28 pm