SEASONAL REFLECTIONS

PHOTO CHALLENGE: REFLECTING – Garry & Marilyn Armstrong

Reflections in a partly frozen river
Scarlet reflections – October in New England
Photo: Garry Armstrong  – Reflections in the shallow water of the Mumford
Photo by Garry Armstrong – Reflections in the Blackstone River Canal
I participate in WordPress’ Weekly Photo Challenge 2017

21 thoughts on “SEASONAL REFLECTIONS

1. slmret May 11, 2017 / 12:58 am

Magnificent reflections, you two!

• Marilyn Armstrong May 11, 2017 / 1:26 am

Garry is the real specialist on reflections. He takes a lot of them. And he sees them in places I miss.

2. angloswiss May 11, 2017 / 1:21 am

Being in the right place at the right time certainly pays off for perfect photos.

• Marilyn Armstrong May 11, 2017 / 1:23 am

I was the one of two sunny days this month. And it was just half an hour of sunshine. It has been a really gray, cold month.

3. Covert Novelist May 11, 2017 / 2:43 am

Such wonderful memories to look at and share during the rest of the gray days “)

• Marilyn Armstrong May 11, 2017 / 10:12 am

We had a few hours of sun this morning, but it has clouded over. Again. I think we have at least another week of this coming up.

• Covert Novelist May 11, 2017 / 11:55 am

haha isn’t it wonderful when you can count the sun in hours??? haha We had sun for WOW 4 hours yesterday and rain overnight and again today. baaaahumbug! wink wink

4. lwbut May 11, 2017 / 2:55 am

Beautiful shots…. but the last one has me thinking… what was on the bridge Garry did not want us to see when he cropped it? 🙂

love.

• Marilyn Armstrong May 11, 2017 / 10:11 am

I cropped it. I do all the processing. Garry and Photoshop are not a good mix.

Probably a couple of trucks were coming over, or something even less elegant. That’s what’s usually on the bridge. Sometimes, I don’t mind the trucks. Other times, I’m trying to get what’s under the bridge, aka, the water. Also, I think I cropped this as a possible header for the site and then never got around to using it. I might yet. It’s difficult to get the pictures narrow enough top-to-bottom to use as a header.

• lwbut May 15, 2017 / 2:40 am

It was the elongated header shape that drew my attention! 🙂 I think as a photo it might be nicer than as a header… with a little of the sky above the bridge left in. (Assuming there isn’t a Walmart truck or a Vote for Trump sign on the side somewhere. 😉

love

5. swo8 May 11, 2017 / 12:18 pm

Some of the colours in the reflections of the October in New England are unbelievable but beautiful.