I’M TAPERING TODAY OFF

Bonnie needs to see the vet.

There’s nothing defrosted for dinner. I don’t feel all that great, so dinner (any kind) doesn’t sound appealing. Especially if I have to cook it.

I think I’m going to taper off blog writing this morning and read a book. Tomorrow, being another day, will have to suffice. Sorry. Some days are better than others.

Daily Post | Taper

22 thoughts on “I’M TAPERING TODAY OFF

1. Rose June 13, 2017 / 11:49 am

Hope Bonnie’s appointment goes well. Some days are just kinda like this…I just dropped my phone and the entire screen shattered, right upon walking through the door from vacation. I feel what you are saying!

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 12:02 pm

I guess I’m lucky i can’t even FIND my phone most of the time. Just got one of those tummy bugs. I hope Bonnie’s visit is okay, too. She’s got something wrong with one of her eyes.

• Garry Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 12:48 pm

Shaping up as busy week. Gotta write something for Mom’s 100th birthday tomorrow. Also stuff to screen and read. Too much!

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 12:03 pm

She’s got a problem with an eye. It’s a longstanding problem, but it seems to be getting worse.I’m not even sure the medication she’s on is working anymore. Time for The VET! Oy.

• angloswiss June 13, 2017 / 12:06 pm

You have mentioned it before. These things are such a worry I know.

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Eyes are a particular worry in dogs. She has had some version of this for years … maybe five years? Most of her life. But it seems to be changing and I don’t like it.

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 12:33 pm

We talked about that. The problem is that there’s no place locally whose food is good enough to order in. It isn’t even good enough to eat OUT. The perils of small town life?

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 2:25 pm

Thank you. It’s one of those stomach things that seem to go around in the summer. I thought it was gone, but it came back again. Hate when that happens!

• swo8 June 13, 2017 / 4:35 pm

Good to listen to your body.

2. Ruth June 13, 2017 / 2:54 pm

We have plenty of chicken and tomato pasta bake here, fresh out the oven – you and Garry are more than welcome to join us for dinner (although perhaps London may be a bit far to come just to eat!) πŸ™‚

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 3:50 pm

I have fresh sauce too, but I’m not sure my stomach and I are up to that much tomato. I’d just come to London because what a great visit that would be!

3. Su Leslie June 13, 2017 / 3:34 pm

Best wishes to both you and Bonnie. πŸ™‚

4. Gordon C. Stewart June 13, 2017 / 5:39 pm

A dog in trouble of any kind is enough to upset your stomach. Maybe it’s a dog flu?πŸ™‰ But I’m glad to see you posted on ‘taper’. When nothing else works, there’s always The Daily Post. Hoping you and Bonnie are feeling better soon – and that you get some nourishing food. 🍎

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 6:44 pm

It was just my way of saying I”m not going to spend the day writing. instead, I wound up spending the entire afternoon watching Sessions avoid saying anything. I got overwhelming WAVES of Watergate.

5. evilsquirrel13 June 13, 2017 / 10:08 pm

I’ve had a few of those kind of days lately. Nothing wrong with deviating from the routine once in a while, whether it’s to take care of other business or just to do nothing at all…

• Marilyn Armstrong June 13, 2017 / 10:23 pm

I’ve had a lot of days on which I’d rather do nothing. I wind up doing most things anyway, but sometimes, I just look at the 200 emails and I just want to close down! Too much THINKING.