THE ELLS HAVE IT – GARRY & MARILYN ARMSTRONG

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Letter L – Needs to have at least two syllables

Flyer in an antique airplane
Blackstone River and fall foliage – Photo: Garry Armstrong
Foliage along Aldrich Street
Dogs must be leashed when you walk along the Blackstone Canal — Photo: Garry Armstrong
Blackstone Canal – Photo: Garry Armstrong
Stainless steel
Little house and big maple tree

15 thoughts on “THE ELLS HAVE IT – GARRY & MARILYN ARMSTRONG

• Marilyn Armstrong November 7, 2017 / 4:18 pm

Thanks, Cee. We have been lucky to be living in L places — Aldrich Street near the Blackstone 😀

1. swo8 November 7, 2017 / 4:00 pm

Nice set of pots and pans Marilyn. Mine are the worse for wear. (I have to hide them)

• Marilyn Armstrong November 7, 2017 / 4:21 pm

I don’t use the stainless much. I got a little set of Wearever ceramic coated stuff which is non-stick, so I mostly use the stainless for cooking pasta and I use the Wearever for almost everything else. Once I weaned myself off of cast iron, it’s been non-stick all the way!

• swo8 November 7, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I have one very old 4 quart pot I use for making popcorn. It makes the best popcorn but it’s really beat up.

2. Rebel Girl November 7, 2017 / 6:29 pm

Great choices. Love the stainless steel!

3. evilsquirrel13 November 8, 2017 / 2:25 am

There doesn’t seem to be a stipulation on that sign that the other end of the leash needs to be held onto by a human…. so feel free to put a leash on your dog and let him have the run of the park!

4. Rupali November 8, 2017 / 5:07 am

The autumn reflections are sooo good.

5. Garry Armstrong November 8, 2017 / 12:57 pm

I love your pic of the vintage airplane. Good catch.