DOUBLE MM – CEE’S FUN FOTO CHALLENGE

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Letter M – Needs to have 2 M’s anywhere in the word

Boston Commons
Want a sip from my Double Whammy cup?
Chrysanthemums
My hammer
An Emmy award
Uxbridge Commons
Douglas Commons
Autumn – Mumford River – Photo: Garry Armstrong

19 thoughts on “DOUBLE MM – CEE’S FUN FOTO CHALLENGE

• Marilyn Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 1:54 am

I actually had to go find my hammer and take a picture. I wanted a picture of a hummer, but I don’t know anyone who owns one 🙂

1. angloswiss November 15, 2017 / 12:33 am

Good choices. I was particularly chuffed with the Emmy, a perfect two mm‘s.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 1:56 am

I typed an “mm” into my media finder and the Emmy showed up. I would never have thought of it. I almost took a new picture — that one isn’t very good, but I was tired today. I did get the hammer. That was something.

2. draliman November 15, 2017 / 2:54 am

Nice photos! I’ve been to Boston Commons in Fallout 4. There were fewer trees and way more post-apocalyptic mutants, though.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 1:37 pm

Post-apocalyptic mutants are what make Boston SUCH a special place! That and the huge underground parking area. Probably makes a good fallout shelter.

3. lwbut November 15, 2017 / 7:04 am

Great pic choices, Spike!

That Douglas Commons would make a really excellent Jigsaw i reckon!

Garry is the only person i know with a EGOT! Nice one – i feel almost famous! 😉

4. queenofdanile November 15, 2017 / 10:22 am

Now all that’s left is the memory. 😉

• Garry Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 12:04 pm

Thanks for the memory….

• queenofdanile November 17, 2017 / 8:31 am

Until we meet again. Happy Trails.

5. Cee Neuner November 15, 2017 / 11:49 am

Your M photos are simply wonderful and oh so beautiful. I like your hammer. I also adore Garry’s Emmy. 😀

• Garry Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 12:05 pm

So does Blowheart….

6. Covert Novelist November 15, 2017 / 11:54 am

I love the Chrys. and Boston Gardens, but there’s something so appealing about a statue. I can’t explain it, it just is!

• Marilyn Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 1:39 pm

That’s our “we really WON” the civil war statue. But it’s not a famous general, just a regular soldier. The names of local departed are etched in the stone. Our commons is lovely, but they keep adding more statues and stuff, so it’s been getting smaller and smaller each year.

7. swo8 November 15, 2017 / 1:10 pm

Right on for the “m’s”and lovely photos too.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 15, 2017 / 1:40 pm

Thanks. I thought there would be more, but it turns out, a lot of the words I wanted around “things” to photograph … moments, and memes and memos and mammograms and all that.

• swo8 November 15, 2017 / 3:21 pm