OH, OH, OH!

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Letter O – Needs to have the letter O anywhere in the word

Owen, known to us all as “O” …
Otsego Road – Photo: Garry Armstrong
Horse and hoofs – Photo: Garry Armstrong
The cow says MOO
Moon over Uxbridge
Mansion roof needs work!

20 thoughts on “OH, OH, OH!

1. angloswiss November 29, 2017 / 12:31 am

Good choices . Like the portrait of your son.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 9:56 am

Thanks. I’m always happy when I can get any kind of moon picture from here — or any picture of Owen at all. He isn’t camera shy, but he doesn’t make himself available, either.

2. BeckyB November 29, 2017 / 5:38 am

what an amazing moon shot

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 9:55 am

Through the trees, and I think that was early spring. It is the only time I can get anything like a “full” moon 🙂

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 10:20 am

The letter “O” is the letter in all the photographs, so my son, Owen and cows going moo … The letter O.

• BeckyB November 29, 2017 / 10:34 am

ooh I meant why can you only get the full moon shot now. Sorry I wasn’t very clear!

PS Do love the shots of your son and also the mooing cows 🙂

3. judyt54 November 29, 2017 / 8:14 am

love the moon shot. elegant. Owen looks pretty cool, too.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 9:54 am

Through the trees because it’s the only kind of moon shot I can take here 🙂 Owen was looking good on his birthday. Parties are good for taking pictures. I think we all look a little spiffier than usual.

4. Cee Neuner November 29, 2017 / 11:14 am

Marilyn, you came up with some marvelous O’s for this week. Quite creative. 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Thanks Cee. It takes me a day or two to gather my thoughts. I love that you make me think!

5. swo8 November 29, 2017 / 1:09 pm

Great choices for “O” Marilyn. The moon is exceptional with the shadow of the leaves on it.

• Marilyn Armstrong November 29, 2017 / 1:27 pm

It’s always interesting, trying to shoot the moon from this house. I thought this came out not too bad 🙂 Thank you.