ALL THOSE DUSTY CORNERS – CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE

Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Corners

Standing in the corner wearing a tall pointy hat? Or was the tall pointy hat to prove you were a wizard? I have so much trouble remember these days.

Photo: Garry Armstrong – In the blizzard
A very squared-off room with plenty of corners that need dusting

One from Garry, three from me. There are a lot of corners in and out of the house!

Bonnie and Duke watching the falling snow
A square sign in the kitchen
Squared away picture window

13 thoughts on “ALL THOSE DUSTY CORNERS – CEE’S BLACK & WHITE CHALLENGE

1. angloswiss January 12, 2018 / 12:35 am

Corners do tend to gather the dust like magnets. When you finish cleaning a room there is always a corner somewhere that you missed.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 12, 2018 / 12:40 am

Sometimes AS I dust, I can see the dust settling back down right where it was. I try not to let it get to me, but it does. The dust doesn’t go away. I just move it around a bit.

• Garry Armstrong January 12, 2018 / 1:15 pm

The dust is omnipresent.

• Garry Armstrong January 12, 2018 / 1:16 pm

Sally, the dust reproduces in mini-seconds. Must be a Russian spy thing.

2. swo8 January 12, 2018 / 12:16 pm

Dusting? Corners are meant to be rounded.

• swo8 January 12, 2018 / 12:43 pm

😉 we can use our water now Yippey!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 12, 2018 / 12:51 pm

Congratulations! I remember, about two weeks AFTER we moved in, we could use our water again … and flush the john without seeing it flow down the trench (EW).

Have you ever seen “The Money Pit” with Tom Hanks? IF you haven’t, see if you can. Then laugh a LOT.

• swo8 January 12, 2018 / 1:14 pm

I think I might have seen that one. Yes these houses can become a money pit. Must not let things get out of hand.

• Garry Armstrong January 12, 2018 / 1:17 pm

Talkin’ about me?

3. Cee Neuner January 12, 2018 / 1:42 pm

Marilyn you have some wonderful corners. I’m really drawn to your photo of your bed. 😀