V IS FOR VICTORY AS WELL AS VIRTUAL, VEHICLE, AND VEGGIES

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Letter V:
Needs to start with V and have at least 6 letters

Vehicles are my absolutely best “v” word, probably because I actually have pictures of many kinds of vehicles. After that, it gets a little more confusing.

Our vehicle, the Jeep in a blizzard Photo: Garry Armstrong
Garry and an old vehicle
Virtual Sunday at home with the computer
Vegetables awaiting a trip to the fridge
Vegetable at a farm stand
Vegan witches (Sorry, couldn’t help myself)

14 thoughts on “V IS FOR VICTORY AS WELL AS VIRTUAL, VEHICLE, AND VEGGIES

1. angloswiss January 18, 2018 / 1:06 am

You found some good ones. I didn’t think of vehicles

• Marilyn Armstrong January 18, 2018 / 1:12 am

I just type “v” in my media finder and see what comes up. I couldn’t think of anything, but this stupid method actually works for me. I know it sounds dumb, but stuff starting with the letter show up. Who am I to argue?

2. 2e0mca January 18, 2018 / 4:21 am

I should have thought of Virtual myself as I spend most of my time driving virtual trucks! Nice selection of shots 🙂

• Marilyn Armstrong January 18, 2018 / 11:33 am

The hard part was finding a visual for virtual. I mean virtual means “not real,” so you have to figure out how to display an unreal thing. I’m not even sure I did it, but it was as close as I could get.

3. Cee Neuner January 18, 2018 / 5:16 pm

The photo with Garry taking photos of the vintage vehicle is great. I would love to have been there with you guys. 😀

• Marilyn Armstrong January 18, 2018 / 5:26 pm

I’m sure you would have done the experience better than we did. It was almost overwhelming. There was SO much to shoot!

4. swo8 January 18, 2018 / 6:19 pm

Well done for V, Marilyn.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 18, 2018 / 6:33 pm

I am proudest of virtual since virtual means “doesn’t exist.” Hard to show a pictures of doesn’t exist. Next time, I think I’ll show an empty screen. That would really puzzle everyone 😀

• swo8 January 18, 2018 / 7:11 pm

but you would be right….

5. Dahlia January 22, 2018 / 9:49 pm

Loved your collection especially vegan witches 😀 I wish I had thought of vehicle too but then these captures are something else. Thanks for sharing!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 22, 2018 / 9:54 pm

Thank you! The vegan witches always make me laugh.

Otherwise — I keep telling people. I literally type “V” into my media finder — on WordPress, on my site — and see what comes up. It sounds really stupid, but it works. Sometimes, it’s the simple stuff that works the best 😀

• Dahlia January 22, 2018 / 10:02 pm

I tried that in Google but wasnt very inspired 😀 You must have your photos nicely labelled and organized!

• Marilyn Armstrong January 22, 2018 / 11:21 pm

I try to give everything a title that will come up in a search. I learned this the hard way, by losing most of my pictures. I have more than 100,000 shots. If they didn’t at least have key words in their names, I’d be totally lost. I’m pretty lost anyway.

• Dahlia January 23, 2018 / 9:00 am

My problem is that I didnt think far enough or that i was even interested in photos or that I would blog or that I would be so into challenges! And now I am drowning in unlabelled photos. And I have no clue how to label them either.