CROWDED – BASS AND STRINGS AT THE BOSTON POPS

A Photo a Week Challenge: 12’s a Crowd

Nothing is more crowded — or more difficult to shoot when you are a member of the audience — than an orchestra, not to mention the choir. I’ve been relatively lucky, but I also took so many pictures, at least some of them were sure to come out reasonably well!

Bass and strings and the conductor and chorus at the Boston Pops as Christmas approached

13 thoughts on “CROWDED – BASS AND STRINGS AT THE BOSTON POPS

• Marilyn Armstrong January 20, 2018 / 12:33 am

They have quite a lot of light on that stage and the lens was pretty fast. And thank you. It WAS a great concert πŸ™‚

1. swo8 January 20, 2018 / 10:25 am

Wouldn’t that be fun – to go to a concert – right about now.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 20, 2018 / 11:37 am

Yes, but not in Boston. The idea of negotiating Boston traffic is not a happy thought. I’d rather by a good CD and play it at home.

• swo8 January 20, 2018 / 3:23 pm

I know what you mean. I remember our traffic jam in Boston only too well.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 20, 2018 / 3:54 pm

It is like that ALL the time these days. it has taken all the fun out of the excursion. If we never went into Boston, it would be fine. I miss the things IN the city, but that traffic is simply horrendous.

• swo8 January 20, 2018 / 7:40 pm

Same here Marilyn, I just hate driving.

• Garry Armstrong January 20, 2018 / 3:40 pm

I agree.

2. nancy merrill January 23, 2018 / 3:20 pm

What a wonderful photo! It can be tricky to photograph stage performances, but looks like they had a goodly amount of light for you. πŸ™‚ Thanks for joining the challenge!