THURSDAY’S SPECIAL – ONCE AND AGAIN!

THURSDAY’S SPECIAL: ONCE OVER

Two pictures — the first way I published it and the redo, just accomplished. These are the rapids by Roaring Dam in Blackstone, Massachusetts.

Roaring Dam rapids … first try

Whether you like the first of the second depends on what you are looking for. The first is high contrast. The “wet” parts look wetter. The second one has more details in the water and the rocks and a slightly different color curve.

Next time around

I decided to do a second set because I wanted to show something different.

Bonnie and Gibbs
I do not believe my dogs are the cutest dogs on Earth, but really, they are

jupiter najnajnoviji

26 thoughts on “THURSDAY’S SPECIAL – ONCE AND AGAIN!

• Covert Novelist January 25, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Your welcome, indeed it was my pleasure to witness such a lovely photo and part of your life. I enjoy them so much.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 25, 2018 / 3:50 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get up this morning. I did not feel fit for human company and I’m still not feeling too good right now. I can’t even IMAGINE cooking dinner. Even less, can I imagine eating dinner.

• Covert Novelist January 25, 2018 / 4:15 pm

Oh, I’m sorry to hear this, Marilyn, truly. I’ve had several sleepless nights and can’t say why. Go to bed and wake up at 3 4 5 am then can’t get back to sleep which makes me draggy and feeling sensitive and grumpy. It’s been a long week of this. Not as in your case, due to any health constraints, just can’t sleep. I unfortunately do this for days and weeks on end, then finally get to catch up on sleep.

• Covert Novelist January 25, 2018 / 4:17 pm

We’ve started something new. Every “adult” family member has a night to cook. 3 cooking and then my daughter and I pick up the slack, me mostly as she works 5 nights. And when she’s not able, I take over. Still, it’s been interesting and different. Sarah cooked penne and WOW her first cooking attempt was spectacular. Eileah cooked sushi and most of us hate it and ended up ordering out. She was hurt but as I explained, it’s an aquired taste but we surely appreciated the hours of work it took to make. I think she’s still a little bummed out. Trial and error.

• Covert Novelist January 25, 2018 / 8:19 pm

She did an absolutely fabulous job too. It was perfect except the wrap was too much for us to handle. There wasn’t a single store that had the proper seaweed raps so these were potent.

1. Garry Armstrong January 25, 2018 / 2:56 pm

No question! Our dogs are the cutest furry kids of ’em all.

2. swo8 January 25, 2018 / 6:17 pm

You can see the difference in the length of Gibbs’ nose compared to Bonnie.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 25, 2018 / 6:46 pm

Gibbs has a VERY long nose — even for a Scottie. It’s sort of funny. I tend to pet his snout. He also has a very big black wet nose 🙂

• Garry Armstrong January 26, 2018 / 1:50 pm

I think Gibbs minored in law and medicine at Furry University.

3. Paula January 29, 2018 / 3:35 am

Yeah! Great examples, Marilyn. More than an once over I would call them a complete make over 😉 Can’t think of more appealing subjects than your dogs.

• Marilyn Armstrong January 29, 2018 / 10:55 am

My problem was that the first pair ARE different, but it’s subtle and I don’t know how well it comes across on computers. It’s obvious to me on this computer, but not very visible on my other (older) computer in the bedroom. So I decided to add something you CAN’T miss 😀